Tapp Me is an application that using NFC technology to make your life easier.
First Feature - Share Wifi by Tapp Me
Tapp me can help your friends and family by making it simpler to connect your wireless network with a touch. Just touch your phone to NFC Tag or touch to Beam, it is not necessary to remember password.
How does it work?
Prepare NFC Tag
1) Start the application, select ‘Share Wifi’ in Features Tab.
2) It automatically scans for available Wi-Fi networks within range and show its in list.
3) Select your Wifi ,type password
4) Press 'Write to tag' button for writing Wifi credentials to NFC Tag.
5) Just hold your mobile device close to a NFC Tag or Other NFC Smart phone (back to back).
6) Done. You can now share Wifi for your freinds and family instantly through the use of This NFC Tag.
If you don't have NFC tags
Don't worry about it. Tapp Me have feature allows you to share wifi credentials directly to each other NFC smartphone via Android Beam.
1) Follow 'Prepare NFC Tag' step 1 - 3.
2) Press 'Beam' button to share via Android Beam (NFC Exchange data).
3) between two devices, just by placing them back to back.
4) Just hold your mobile device close to a NFC Tag or Other NFC Smart phone (back to back).
5) Done. With this app installed your freinds and family connect your network automatically.
Joining a network at friend’s house
1) With this app installed just hold your mobile device close to NFC Tag.
2) Done. Do not need to start any appliction before (Tapp Me application start automatically). No network selection. No password.
Tapp Me is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-12-07. The program can be installed on Android.
Tapp Me (version 0.8) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.